Active development of PowerPhlogger has been stopped as of August 2006.
PowerPhlogger has not had any active development for more than 2 years. The announced successor Phlogger3 will not be released. Also, I am not able to provide you with support for any previous version.
I am sorry about the bad news.
PowerPhlogger was a great project and it grew to a huge community of users and supporters. I really appreciate all the help and enthusiasm you brought towards this project.
During the last years I had to move on and focus on other projects. Sometimes it just seems that life's a bit too short for all the things I'd like to do...
All PowerPhlogger sites will stay online and the board on http://forum.phpee.com  is still there. As long as you keep it running, PowerPhlogger will not die. Maybe, some day somebody will write a fork of PowerPhlogger and move on. I am looking forward to it.
Currently development of Phlogger3, the future version of PowerPhlogger, is still going on and its source has not yet been opened to public. This future version will be based on the Sourdough framework  and will support various different database systems as backend. It will be a whole rewrite of the existing PowerPhlogger code.
For now, please use the current version 2.2.5:
The home of PowerPhlogger is located at: http://pphlogger.phpee.com 
As soon as we are going to release Phlogger3, this information will be updated. There is still no release date. In the meantime, please check the following information about that project: http://phlogger3.phpee.com 
- user sign-up page that allows users to create accounts
- logs host/ip (proxy & 'real' IP), referrer, agent, time&date, resolution&color, online-time, pageimpressions
- show traceroutes
- avoid multiple hits by the same user
- multiple page count - include PPhlogger on ALL your pages throughout your whole site
- mail-notice - PPhlogger sends you an email every xx hits
- optional: download-count
- Top X referers, Top keywords (single-word or full-string mode)
- Top X domains, Top territories
- Top resolution, Top color
- browser/OS statistics
- Calendar - shows your daily/monthly unique hits or pageimpressions
- Visitors per day / per hour graph
- enable/disable your own hits
- show/hide referrers in logs
- (re)set your page hits
- delete entries in your logfile
- demo-mode to make stats available to public
- display hits as a counter image on your page, highly customizable styles
- CSS-editor: user may create his own StyleSheet or choose a default style
- timezone support - user may choose his own GMT-time
- multi-language support with localization files
- average online-time
- supports unlimited alternate URLs
- visitor-path - shows the path were the visitor browsed through your site
URL of this document: